You should be MASKING weekly-
To detoxify and clean the skin, kaolin clay is used as facial masks, where a thin layer is applied on the face or on the body and left to stay intact for averagely 15-20 minutes.
Kaolin clay has been traditionally used in caring, nourishing, and soothing different skin types. It works by reducing the production of sebum helping to keep oily skin smooth and dry. It is used as a skin detoxifying and cleansing agent. The clay contains a high content of silica that helps in removing dead skin aiding in skin regeneration. This also purifies and detoxes the skin and makes it moist. In addition, it has unique minerals and phyto-nutrients present, which helps in eliminating toxins and oil.
The benefits of rosehip oil for skin
- It’s anti-aging. Due to its high concentration of vitamin A, rosehip oil is often considered a natural version of retinol
- It’s incredibly moisturizing
- It’s brightening
- It’s soothing
- Yes, it can treat breakouts
- It mimics your skin’s natural sebum
- It’s the perfect carrier oil
The benefit of using our Kaolin & Rosehip Mask-
- Hydrates and moisturizes dry skin
- Refines large pores
- Improves skin texture
- Absorbs excess oil and dirt
- Decongests clogged pores
- Enhances elasticity
- Improves the look of breakouts
- Brightens dark spots
- Minimizes the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
Get ALL of this while providing a relaxing, spa-like experience right at home.